Apogaea Security Squad
1. A description of what the Lead does and to whom the Lead reports.
2. A description of what any XXXO position is expected to do.
3. If applicable, what the Daily Leads are expected to do,
4. A description of what these roles do during the Event.
5. "Operational Notes," i.e., your tips, hints and insights.
6. If you know, a listing of past Leads for that department.
7. If applicable, the department's budget.
8. A list of items the Lead and Redshirts should bring with them.
Continue empowering shift leads, at least two 6-hour shifts per lead.
Separate from Gate, and Exodus. New ASS department head is Nikki Minette, new XXXO is Eddie Hayes
Have lighter coverage during early times in the event, more coverage closer to burn night, none during Exodus.
Over all focus change to being less adversarial with participants, while still being firm enforcers.
Continue perimeter marking, perhaps more clearly.
Contact NikkiMinette@apogaea.com for details.
Institute shift leads that are responsible for overseeing ASS operations for two 6-hour shifts, reporting to Guywire.
Coordinate with gate for gate setup
Have lighter coverage during early times in the event, more coverage closer to burn night
Continue perimeter marking
One overall department lead - Guywire
Teams of 2 people patrolling together with 1 radio
Continued perimeter marking
First capture of a trespasser, who was intercepted by Dave the quartermaster and removed from the event by rangers
First year of ASS
Duties consisted of perimeter marking with plastic tape tied to trees